IW1: Leadership and Professionalism
Zoom Virtual Platform
**Early-Bird Pricing Ends August 15, 2022**
This instructor led workshop will take place virtually via Zoom
Please note, this course is being offered in Atlantic Time (AT)
October 21, October 28, November 4, 12:30-5:30pm
SCMP SCMP Instructor
Upon completion of this workshop candidates should be able to:
- Apply the five best practices of leadership
- Identify the ways to adapt your behaviour to individuals to build effective relationships
- Critique your organization's vision and mission statements
- Select appropriate applications for each of the four leadership styles
- Differentiate between the continuity and discontinuity perspectives
- Develop ways to build a cohesive team
- Describe critical steps and roles in the change management process
- Determine the appropriate approach to handling conflict
- Create and present a leader profile
Payment Cancellation Policy
You are eligible for a refund minus an administration fee of $50.00 plus tax for cancellation/withdrawal requests received in writing 2 weeks prior to workshop start date. After 2 weeks, refunds will not be granted. Substitutions and transfer of registrations is permissible when received in writing three business days before the workshop start date. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for details regarding eligibility to transfer/substitute.
If you would like to withdraw from a workshop, please send an email to us at email@example.com to inform of your intent as soon as possible. Clearly state your intention to withdraw and provide authorization for us to proceed.
Cancellation - Rescheduling
In the event of a workshop being cancelled or rescheduled, prior notification will be given to registrants by phone or e-mail, with the option of a full refund of registration fees or transfer of registration to another Supply Chain Canada, Nova Scotia Institute offering.
*This workshop is a mandatory requirement of the SCMP Designation Program