Interactive Workshop 3: Communication and Relational Skills
Online - Zoom
Wednesday, February 15 to Friday, February 17, 2023 - 12:30-5:30pm AST
Early bird pricing ends January 30, 2023
Candidates will achieve learning in this workshop through the following activities:
• Readings and other pre-work activities
• Discussion question preparation
• Interactive lectures
• Facilitated discussions
• In-class presentations
• In-class exercises and activities
• Final written submissions
Cathy Slaunwhite, SCMP
Instructor Supply Chain Canada
1. Understand the importance of effective and strategic communication as a supply chain manager.
2. Assess the communication strengths and weaknesses within their current working environment.
3. Understand the strengths and weaknesses of different media of communication both written (e.g., e-mail) and verbal (including formal presentations, meetings, one-on-ones, etc.).
4. Develop skills to effectively create and use communication opportunities within and outside the organization.
5. Receive and process constructive feedback on current communication skills and provide such feedback to others.
6. Develop supply chain relationship-building skills.
Event contact: Nova Scotia Institute email@example.com
PARTNER WITH US
Thank you for interest!