A Year in Review of Federal Procurement
The Office of the Procurement Ombud will be presenting on the key takeaways and findings from their 2022-23 Annual Report which was recently tabled in Parliament. Notably, the session will highlight the top 10 issues found in federal procurement, an update on the Ombud's 4 priorities, and the key trends and developments in federal procurement.
Procurement Ombud Office of the Procurement Ombud
Deputy Procurement Ombud Office of the Procurement Ombud
From this session procurement professionals will learn about the following:
- The Procurement Ombuds 4 priorities: Growth in Alternative Dispute Resolution, Knowledge Deepening and Sharing, Simplification, Transparency
- The Top 10 issues in federal procurement in 2022-23
- They key developments in federal procurement from 2022-23
- The findings of reviews of complaint report brought to OPO by suppliers
- The findings of OPO’s systemic procurement practice reviews of federal department
PARTNER WITH US
Thank you for interest!